วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I purchased this rice cooker in my kitchen conversions only way I have to pot cooking pot, microwave oven or hot plate. This case and to save lives!


I love brown rice but I hate the dark time consumption of food oven. More heat was just the right amount of water must always baby ... do not appreciate that. Zojirushi me I just set the color. sugar and to the city (haha). the brown rice takes about 2 hours ... but if you built in timer function you can brown rice (or any type of rice) prepared and waiting for you when you want. at a set time timer. Zojirushi sings songs of this trite little in Japan to inform you that your rice ready to eat. If you are not ready, it's still warm You rice is not dry or rough.

If you never try to short-or medium-grain brown rice to it. Is better for you and most people will give me the meat cooked short-grain brown rice grain more. In case you think ... PF change. media, but I am hard to find.

White rice is always sticky from too large and not humid ... Although it will take approximately 45 minutes. ... I make Spanish Rice This is a very simple formula that quickly.

** *** Spanish rice.
2 cups white rice, Zojirushi.
1 small can of tomato juice (I think it 8OZ).
2-4 teaspoons chicken Buillon (or chicken broth instead of water).
Taste 2-4 tbsp Taco.
Fill with water, "2" white rice and cook set.
This is a pretty forgiving recipe and spices I usually have additional components .... peppers chipotle, sweet corn, etc..

I also make steel - cut oats almost every morning. Timing of summer and I will have it ready for me when I'm standing work. I will use 1 / 2 cup reduced steel Zojirushi oats (flush) with 1.5 cups of water zojirushi. It. night. more often than not I need cleaning steam vent cover for cooking but recently.

This is the first rice cooker I have the same owner, so I can not guarantee the effectiveness of different forms, but I doubt that I will be disappointed with the cheap power to the majority of sales by store. 5.5 cups are much more. About .... me and my room is 2 cups often enough that we (and we eat more). I tend to cook 4 cups of it that I have left or lunch.

If you are trying to decide between this and induction ... you really do not need to pay a higher ... this will work. I can not think of a better ... except that they will add $ 100 for anything. I have a stainless cut because it matches my other equipment, but my function is cooking make sure any other model like.

When I purchased mine at Amazon, so they pay much less than it was ordered from that I tend to buy computer equipment. Now I see that Amazon has it the same price. You really can not go wrong with the Zojirushi.

0 ความคิดเห็น: