วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552


I was at dinner I was ready to go home from work, timer morning. I am the door of my apartment smells of rice - which is surprisingly comfortable, can walk. Need a timer, one minute cooking time, 40 hours, particularly rice. How warm mode automatically when it's like entering the cycle is complete, I was late coming home, rice, what is still good. This is a "mixed rice" is actually (yet) tried to chicken, fish, tofu and ways of cooking rice. Only con is a terrible direction. This must be a bad translation from Japanese. This is a simple operation, I know what to do when the star that pulling this matter. Etched on the gradient and boiling water dish - using different settings (white, brown, etc.) to a level line to give the rice, add water and dry using the measurements provided, they came (United States is 0.5 cups of cooked rice, 2 cups white rice 1 to 3 cups, etc.) is exactly the direction that is not what you say (eg "In the menu you choose, click on the level of size and level surface of rice." Huh? Anyway, I am very hot and humid. spatulas of rice contains a special nubby.

Also, it is usually eat oatmeal is Suchirukattotaipu 30 minutes. "Set" Dad. Use about half the recommended amount of water, oatmeal box. This is one of the two timers, use the last time, remember the settings for cooking. I was one of the two timer, he mashed the morning and evening, brown rice, is another.

It is a small footprint on my desk - toater may be sufficiently large. Code, vacuum means contraction mechanism, where () on the counter as a special code. It is like watching a little cooler, a large handle, which is put away when not in use and easy to pick-up spot.


0 ความคิดเห็น: