วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552


Many years ago (20 years ago!) My brother sent his family a gift Zojirushi rice cooker. That makes 12 cups, but I showed 5 people, and when you add to your guests. more rice. works beautifully, if I need more rice. Now my family is up to 2 and we eat more than rice in the food cup, so I'm trying to find a small rice cooker. I bought two small rice cookers cheap. from a local store only to be terribly disappointed. scorches and boiled rice is always right. I'm back to cooking rice on the stove. for Christmas, I splurged and purchased the 5.5 cup Zojirushi rice cooker. I considered a small cup Edition 3rd but my children will visit and 5.5 is the possibility of sponge cakes interesting hair.

The first rice is white rice plain. I read the instructions and dosing cup rice cooker and poured it Add enough filtered water, rice water-glass contact Mark bowl with food. I closed the lid. make sure that the white rice cooking and then select "button. After the play, but wants us to learn about rice is done. I fluffed the rice cooker and set to extend warm. (you have two settings. heated rice - regular and extended.) is some hours later that we actually eat, and even more complete. Last night we made brown rice and brown rice pilaf settings. Rice again to finish it out. I use. water again. Suggest instructions, you should not use water, especially if you it is very difficult for water, for example, I will. Sources of water vapor, which can cause blockages.

Purification news. You pull the top cap lid and wash with soapy water and then postponed at least warm and dry. Cooking pot / bowl is nonstick and less soapy water and wash and clean too. Finally, wipe down the surfaces are different. and do it. I wish everything was simple, clean.

0 ความคิดเห็น: