วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552
Just got this rice cooker this afternoon and immediately tried to make it out to make a "cup Zojirushi" small white glutinous rice bought in a Japanese supermarket. Just eat a little soy sauce and was delicious! The rice comes out perfect - Nice and sticky (I can not wait to make some sushi with it!), But not all Aguado and cooked to perfection.

I was really torn between this model and Zojirushi NS-LAC05 model 3-Cup. Mostly, I cook rice for only 2 people for 3-Cup NS-LAC05 seemed ideal. On the other hand, I liked the flexibility of this large 5 1/2-cup model - for example, when you have company for dinner or cook up a "pot of rice-based dishes - I thought I could use the extra space in both cases. And this model can make large slabs where the 3-Cup is too small. The only thing that worries me about getting this model was more than I asked if I would cook a small amount (say, a cup Zojirushi ") of ordinary rice and the smallest model - after all, This is what we do most often.

Well, the flexibility won the final (and the amazingly low price of NS-TGC10 Amazon - $ 10 cheaper than the lowest NS-LAC05). And my concern in making a small quantity of rice in the valley NS-TGC10 proved unfounded, as found in my examination.

So if you are torn between these two models Zojirushi, I suggest it - $ 10 cheaper and more flexibilty. Moreover, judging from the size of both, not much bigger than the NS-LAC05 therefore can not occupy much space on the kitchen counter.

0 ความคิดเห็น: