วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Rice cooking I bought this one months ago, using almost every day. Most often used for cooking white rice. Sponge cake once and I are trying to two brown-Folder.




White rice: For flavor and texture is the same as my other stove. However, others (vs. 20 minutes) 45 minutes of cooking time. Welcome to The Quick Cook, is still 30 minutes. The only significant difference between rice and the taste of microwave heating and the next day.

Brown Rice: in terms of texture, there is a big difference from my other stove. Plum rice is soft, cook for about two hours.

Sponge cake: two cakes, both times after I open the lid collapsed.


I like the following:
- Retractable
- Not Kotingubourusutikku
In - when you start the music and final indicators
- For the "rough" and Hera Herahoruda

I do not like features are:
- No trap condensation
- Every time you clean the inside with cover

0 ความคิดเห็น: