วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552


Over the past year I have a rice cooker to create the best kitchen appliances I have invested. Almost all of the seeds, I will use a variety of rice cookers. Now add the rice cooker 3 cups, so even with a different model is important that we eat every day, I have two years to consider their employment.

I do not want trouble (fantasy Wednesday), a type hot breakfast cereals (I woke up Ready) to find polenta, good rice (rice, my child, because the restaurant, "I am pleased to love") and rounded every - as well as quinoa and roasted ikhan, spelling and barley. I have not tried is the only Amaranth.
I am sure that the timer to use, but in advance, especially if you are - now (Los Angeles, traditional food of all beans fermented garbage.) Oatmeal is setting up a busy morning, but also much easier. The right to water is directly proportional to the grain porridge, we found the need to test (I Pilafs, braised rice, corn, chili, soup, porridge, pudding, and more recent rice cooker recipes: 250 does not fail - rice cooker recipes are handy reference guide for all food / water than at the beginning to the end), but very little water easily when you open the lid, after mixing, the water changes have not yet fully integrated, you can add water to the desired consistency. That is, "hot" is to maintain the morning ready. Do oats, steel cut oats, wheat, butter, brown rice, ice cream, and set porrodge so.
Additional review was painful to see inside the lid after each use dried, but found that only need time. I quickly adopted a rice cooker, unlike others, has been disrupted Schmutz explosives - a cap would be almost no cleaining baked beans is simple. Non-stick, is too great.
If four or more dishes on a regular basis, I am 5 1 / 2 cup size of the proposal; you, but not too much food. As long as (I've) come out well, despite the small amount of seed container, and (cooked, you can rock.) 1 or 2 to 3 cups of cooking should be sufficient, if the size of the

0 ความคิดเห็น: