วันศุกร์ที่ 4 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552


Zojirushi 3 cup Mico taking this drug one week before the self. Since I) Sushi basmati rice, brown / wild mix according to our (basmati and red-like types of people / and yellow beans and curry was mujadarah (basmati and green lentils and carmelized onions). Also, the quiet scallops on New Year's gift of steam rice, use a warming of things. Yum! now I will try the soup of vegetables and aromatics.


For the first time too much water, how, to measure water at the bottom of the food rice bowl is clear. However, this right after I got the result was always perfect. Rice is a good thing or a restaurant (and fresh) than many, and in many families, especially if is cheaper to buy one kg of rice. I will work on my technique sushi, good if it is looking for a funky taste. I wash, wash the rice before cooking, washing is recommended. When soaking beans, and really need to use a timer, there is no way to avoid it if you do not.

Incidentally, the timer works great. Wake up the flavor of fresh rice, was a great experience. I have repaired several times, went to the gym. My home, hot springs, ready to work perfectly, God came the smell of home cooking. And I think it easy to steam and boiling temperatures are only prepared to turn over. This is in fact, is surprisingly easy to decompose the lentils and beans will be very harsh treatment, which is benefiting from a very slow simmer. And, of course, this is also how to go to dinner.

Zojirushi is easy to use, the plate does not occupy much space and is easily portable and attractive. I brought a friend home for his contribution to the lunch break. When, to keep bread wrapped in foil and warm in the hot car was rice in a bowl. Quality time really warm function keeps rice warm the decline. Zojirushi is good enough when you start cooking up finish. Also, a clean game! Boiled potatoes and steam or hot water and no ugly white residue. In fact, the minute is great in itself, will be cleaned up.

I can not say and what price! - Perhaps, a powerful food - but is actually from savings, to buy $ 125 Amazon Kitchen just because we both Sanyo 3.5 Cup (value $ 99) on the morning $ 25 offer. Since, in this cooker is a Sanyo, a new model that could compete with what I said is the Zojirushi. It is ideal for me. Because no tax and the S was Amazon, eBay and the best deal, by the way, and provide a market place / H of

I, the United States, rice cookers and hot style pottery, what looked like all the garbage, and I certainly confused, adhesives, such as time to prove that rice. Before I go, I am pleased that my optimal objectives. Rice and beans were excellent quality. Now I take it, not how to get the money saved to buy my time and my food preferences. And less nutritious than rice and beans at least encouraging that exist, most dishes, and can keep the butter and oil in a minimum number of calories and the feeling is not lost. We also packed during lunch and one for their own use Zojirushi This means that it pays in a month. Since then, he arrived in simply use the microwave, eat a little meat. The boy has good taste! We recommend very few.


0 ความคิดเห็น: